Hey hey! This week I have been at a school doing my student teaching! It has been a fun week, teaching is much more than I ever thought it would be. This week I have learned that there are a lot of factors to a lesson then just explaining content and giving assignments, you have to know your students. I know that they tell us this in our classes BUT its different when your in classroom. We planned, we observed, we assessed for this week but without really knowing who the students were! I found that some of the things I originally planned did not work with this group of students. This week has been so interesting with a lot of learning moments for myself!
My website has been put on hold! This worries because I don't think I will figure out the coding for the lightbox! Therefore I have decided to go for completion instead of detail!
My other classes: AHHHHH everything is stacking up for this weekend!! Will I get it all done?? .....stay tuned for a future update!
Hope your enjoying the weather!!
~kceley*
No comments:
Post a Comment