Tuesday, March 29, 2011

usb troubles and final week of school!!

Hello everyone!!!
Today I ran into a huge problem!!!!! When  I plugged in my usb drive to print an assignment I got a message you NEVER want to see: This drive is unreadable, please format. As I clicked continue the computer than specified that all the files would be deleted in order to format the drive. AAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!!! what do I do know? All my final projects are on there.Oh well Lesson learned: back up everything always!!!! Upside??? These next couple days will be a challenge but maybe Im just practicing for internship? and all my assignments can be done better than the first. Can you tell I will be trying to get through this week on sheer optimizim, laughter at myself for not backing up anything and coffee!
If anyone knows how to fix this problem please help me! THANKS!

kceley*

No comments:

Post a Comment