Blog Archive
Friday, February 25, 2011
I want an apple...
To be honest I forgot about my blog. I don't really like putting my thoughts down for the world to see. I just have an awkward feeling that someone I am not close to is following my life. But because this is for class I will share some things. Today I was at an Apple workshop and now I want to trade in my toshiba laptop and enter the world of apple! I have come to realize how much I value technology, I think it is one of the most innovative ways to teach and learn. I learned more about how to utilize iMovie, keynote, iWeb, and other programs offered via apple. AND for days like today where it is -40 I think students can learn, interact and be creative while staying warm!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment